Grokker is the award-winning wellbeing engagement solution that empowers employees to take control of their physical and emotional health with personalized programs and a caring community of experts to encourage them all along the way. No matter where they are, Grokker supports users so they can maintain physical fitness, eat better, sleep more soundly, address their emotional health, and calm financial stress. Our sales team is focused on building next-generation technology for cross-channel and cross form-factor content, social engagement, and analytics/machine learning.
Open Sales & Sales Operations Positions
Sales Operations Manager
This role will primarily support the Grokker Sales team, but additionally the Finance, Marketing and Client Success teams. Your role is to enable our growing sales organization to focus on and ultimately exceed quotas through arming them with prospecting insights, identification of sales tactic best practices, and improving operational efficiencies. You will work directly with sales leadership as well as the salespeople to effectively manage the day-to-day sales operations. The priority focus of the role is ensuring the sales organization can focus on selling, while the team runs operationally smoothly.
Three key aspects you will need to be successful in this role are:
1) Take ownership of and establish yourself as Grokker’s subject matter expert on all things related to Salesforce and other sales tools (e.g., Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, etc.) 2) Effectively manage all aspects of sales reporting from accessing the data to reporting on the data to various stakeholders, and 3) Based on your central role managing Salesforce and Sales Reporting, bring insights and recommendations to the stakeholders in creating new and improved processes and results.
Your role is a combination of strategic thinker and detail-centric Salesforce administrator. You will administer the Salesforce environment across sales, marketing, and post-sales operations and act as a frontline support for both technical and functional aspects of Salesforce. You will be working closely with team members and cross-functional groups to customize Salesforce to fit Grokker’s changing business needs, accommodate new sales motions, and ensure the successful execution of our key strategic initiatives that rely on Salesforce as the backbone infrastructure. Your demonstrated business and technical acumen and Salesforce experience will be critical in this role and will help to ensure that the solutions you propose and implement deliver business value, create simplistic user experiences, and enhance our overall Salesforce environment.
You will also be responsible for advanced reporting within Salesforce and providing data-driven insights from our sales processes. This requires the ability to set up reports and dashboards to be shared with key stakeholders on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis that provide insights into critical sales processes, such as prospecting, pipeline management, post-sales administration, revenue reporting, and commission administration.
This role will be responsible for working side by side with our Sales team to support and enable them to effectively use our sales tools throughout the sales cycle. As an expert in all sales tools, you will be responsible for making sure the team has proper documentation and training materials, you will be the point of contact for all sales inquiries, and will develop a long-term strategy for sales adoption. You will partner cross-functionally to determine business priorities and align resources to accelerate revenue growth. You will help scale the end-to-end selling process to minimize friction and maximize efficiency.
This role reports to the Chief Financial Officer with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Take the lead in areas such as Salesforce management, sales reporting and analytics, productivity performance, bookings pipeline/funnel reviews, forecasting, and planning
- Be a subject matter expert on Salesforce and how to use our sales tools throughout the sales process to add value and speed to the selling process
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales team through day-to-day productivity support
- Partner with Marketing to inform Sales on upcoming campaigns
- Assist with the support, training, & adoption of our sales tools, including responding to day to day sales inquiries and/or questions related to sales tools, sales support, identify gaps in the process and knowledge around how to effectively leverage our sales tools, and successfully onboarding new hires to use our sales tools
- Act as a partner to Sales to understand their needs and turn those needs into deliverables, including go-to-market strategies (campaigns, initiatives, projects), allocation of resources, tactical execution, and setting performance targets
- Sales management communications, (e.g., developing business review presentations, reporting, and analysis required for monthly/quarterly/annual management meetings)
- Identify areas of improvement to ensure that all sales activities (sales calls, pipeline development, account planning, etc.) are efficient, effective and scalable and lead to improved conversions and shortened sales cycles, and then execute on the initiative, process, training/development or technology that will lead to those improvements
- 3+ years working in Sales, Sales Ops, Sales Strategy, Sales Management, preferably in a SaaS business, including 2+ years of Salesforce experience – ideally as both an administrator and a user
- Proficiency with Salesforce, primarily focused on report and dashboard development, workflow/rep challenges, but also an understanding of Salesforce object models, layouts, workflows, process builder, validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Prior experience with sales tools, such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Outreach, Clari, CPQ, Gong, Chorus.ai, a strong plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with strong business judgment and strong financial acumen
- Run a tight ship regarding operational cadence and rigor, delivering accurate forecasts, reporting, and information
- High energy level, self-starter, bias towards action, detail-oriented, who has the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to deliver clear communication across technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience and enjoyment working in fast-paced, agile Sales organizations with an ability to communicate and relate to salespeople, and a passion for providing support to the team throughout the sales cycle
- Strong ability to build productive cross-functional relationships to deliver critical recommendations in short time frames and interact directly with senior management
- Able to effectively manage scope change within a project or program and pivot as business needs change while still successfully executing against goals
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapid change, high growth environment
- Work from home Mondays and Fridays for all
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Career development and coaching to help you meet your professional goals
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated team and strong leadership
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Think this position sounds perfect for you? Email your resume to Drew Marich email@example.com
Strategic Account Manager
Grokker is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to work closely with current customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers using the Grokker platform and services to evangelize solutions to help them reach their business goals.
Reporting to the Director of Client Success, and working closely with cross-functional teams, you will be critical to the management of enterprise-level, strategic accounts in order to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, product use, customer retention, and help to increase customer spend.
Preferably with a high-growth company in the health & wellbeing space, the successful candidate must embody a sense of urgency and employ an entrepreneurial spirit and passionately represent Grokker’s mission.
The ideal candidate must be a tenacious and highly driven Strategic Account Manager with proven success supporting and growing strategic accounts.
This role reports to the Director of Client Success
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Perform initial onboarding of accounts with enterprise-level customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the entire customer lifecycle, resulting in renewal and expansion within your Book of Business.
- Establish relationships with important C-Level Executives to secure renewals and guide further product adoption; serve as a strategic advisor, and handle overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship, health, and risk, from end-to-end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates.
- Navigate large, complex organizations with various levels of platform adoption; create ongoing touchpoints to engage with individual contributors, champions, and key decision-makers.
- Perform quarterly customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve challenges, and expand usage throughout the account.
- Build out customer-centric account plans that align products and services to customer goals and success criteria
- Proactively partner with customers on an ongoing basis to drive optimal results – understand and explain performance data, provide content strategy consultation, deliver product training, develop change management programs to drive product adoption
- Execute and monitor project plans and timelines to ensure deliverables are met, client launches are on time, and engagement strategies are actionable and repeatable.
- Monitor and drive account health and adoption with customers for overall success
- Foster and accelerate strong client satisfaction to develop customer champions, awareness, and referenceability.
- Serve as the voice of the customer, provide feedback to the product and customer success teams to influence the product roadmap and our customer servicing strategy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-growth technology environment.
- Proven experience renewing and expanding six-figure contracts.
- Able to quickly establish proactive, value-driven, high-touch relationships with your customers to understand, document, and align customer strategies, business objectives, processes, and outcomes.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment, maintaining executive presence and confidence in communicating with technical, business, and C-level stakeholders.
- Able to function in a high volume, forever evolving new business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Creative problem solver, detail-oriented, and non-stop relationship builder
- Top-notch interpersonal skills and excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Passion and understanding for health and wellbeing.
- Experience with SalesForce a plus!
Interested in working at Grokker? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in working at Grokker? Send us your resume!