We’re a small team of passionate and creative people dedicated to building an inspiring place for wellness and transformation. We take things personally: we love the work we do and the people we do it with. We believe that people reach their full potential when they have the freedom to take risks and are celebrated for their results. We’re inspired by one another, and by our amazing community of enthusiasts. All Grokker Members are at the center of everything we do.
Working at Grokker
We do things differently at Grokker. We’ve come from some of the biggest, most successful companies in the world, including eBay, Yahoo!, Disney, and more. We’re committed to building a different kind of company with a different kind of culture than you’ll find at other startups.
We’re a tight-knit team of talented and passionate individuals who embody our core values. In short, we built Grokker for people like us: busy women and men who understand the importance of making time to focus on wellness.
If you’re inspired by the Grokker story, great at what you do and looking for a place where you’ll be valued, challenged, and inspired every day, then this is the place for you.
Product Manager, Engagement & Growth
At Grokker, our community is at the heart of the Grokker-verse. We are looking for a Product Manager, Engagement & Growth who can help us turn up the volume on community engagement in order to increase engagement and develop strong and meaningful connections between our users, our experts and ourselves.
The ideal candidate is a B2C email and social media marketer who is skilled at cross-channel communication. They have worked in a product company as part of product marketing or growth product teams.
You will use email campaigns, in-app messages, and blogs to communicate with Grokker enthusiasts, understand their needs, and encourage them on their journey.
You are data-driven and adept at measurement and analysis in support of optimizing campaigns and increasing response rates.
You are a highly skilled communicator and charismatic people person who belongs on a fast-paced growth team focused on enabling physical and emotional wellbeing globally.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of the Grokker community leveraging all available data, signals, interactions, and behavioral insights from stakeholders.
- Combine that understanding with industry research to define & execute -marketing strategies for step-function increase in community engagement.
- Communicate with Grokker enthusiasts, understand their needs, and encourage them on their journey to #beabetteryou.
- Identify opportunities and develop marketing and product initiatives to strengthen connections between Enthusiasts, Experts, and with Grokker.
- Assess, measure, and improve community engagement.
- Work with the Product, Marketing, Content, and Engineering teams to develop programs and features to increase engagement.
- Oversee community activities to ensure there is excitement, strong NPS, and a clear sense that our members feel heard.
- Initiate creative and new Grokker Expert events such as AMAs, live classes, etc.
- Develop programs to deepen the relationship between Grokker Experts and the community.
- Create relevant, timely, and original content to engage with the community - blogs, Q&A, emails etc.,
- Collaborate with the social media team on Grokker wide initiatives.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in B2C email campaign development and execution, or Social Media management
- Proven ability to optimize and improve content through A/B tests and other conversion optimization strategies
- Experience writing for B2C audiences with a proven ability to generate copy and concepts that resonate with user’s needs and drive results
- Proven ability to manage and grow a complex and vibrant community.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset, a “can-do” attitude, and care about the success of your team and the company
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team, in-person and remotely.
- Maintain a critical eye and accept constructive criticism well
- Passion and understanding for Grokker’s mission and values.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a product/tech company in growth/product marketing function.
- Passion for yoga, fitness, meditation, healthy eating, and wellbeing.
- Work from home Mondays and Fridays for all
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Career development and coaching to help you meet your professional goals
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated team and strong leadership
- A dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com
Interested in working at Grokker? Send us your resume!